- RT @NoahHerrin: How could u not root for this guy?? #MayweatherPacquiao http://t.co/rglMBxMaYW 3 weeks ago
- In Manila and watching all the build up to the main event. It will be a party here tonight if Pacquiao wins! #MayweatherPacquiao 3 weeks ago
- @realbuzzcom Intense. Sweaty. Complete. 8 months ago
- Friend banned from Virgin Active Swiss Cottage. Have a similar experience? virginactiveswisscottage.co.uk #virginactive #OFT #VirginActiveUK #gym 8 months ago
- RT @TheIronSherk: 🎼 Yo check out my guns They’ve got tats I got the runs I do the Chicken Dance When I got dirty pants I’ll squalk on over … 11 months ago
I am taking a little lee-way with “g” and making egg nog (that is 3 g’s!!).
- 1/2 large avocado, pitted and frozen
- 1 large banana, peeled and frozen
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk (400ml), chilled in fridge
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice (about 1/4 of a fresh lemon)
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (I omitted)
- 1-3 tsp ground nutmeg (to taste, add gradually)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8th tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
- 1/4 cup-1/2 cup Bourbon (optional), to taste
Directions: Pit and freeze the 1/2 of an avocado and peel and freeze the large banana prior to making this recipe. Add the liquid ingredients into a blender and blend for about 10 seconds to mix. Now add in your frozen and dry ingredients and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust spices and liquids if necessary. You can adapt it to how you’d like it! Makes 6 cups. Serve with a cinnamon stick (optional). This will not keep long. Serve immediately after making.
Thank you to ohsheglows.com for the recipe.
This non-dairy girl who loves egg nog is so excited!!!!
I had so many ideas for “F” and time just passed me by, I know that Neve would never approve of baking pies this way but when crunched for time, this is what we do.
Fast & Easy Pumpkin Pie
- 1 can (30 oz.) LIBBY’S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
MIX pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk and eggs in large bowl.
POUR into pie shell
BAKE in preheated 425°F. oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F.; bake 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
FOR 2 SHALLOW PIES, substitute two 9-inch (2-cup volume) pie shells. Bake in preheated 425° F. oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F.; bake for 40 minutes or until pies test done.
Photo to come as soon as they are out of the oven!
Here I am again….alone in the kitchen. Neve has an excuse — she has been traveling for work and is super busy. However, the other two…..really need to get in to this game.
For the letter “E” I made Elk Stew. We always try to stop at this great farm in Warner, NH when we travel up that way to visit friends or go camping. Yankee Farmer’s Market (http://yankeefarmersmarket.stores.yahoo.net/index.html) sells the best stuff. We decided on elk this time and made a yummy stew.
- 1 lb Elk Stew Meat
- Coconut Flour
- 3 red potatoes
- 2 – 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 stalks of celery
- 2-3 cups of water
- 2-3 cups Beef Broth
Coat elk with coconut flour and brown in a pan. Place elk roast in crock pot. Add cut onions, celery, and garlic. Add cut carrots and potatoes. Add 2-3 cans of water and beef broth.. Cook on low in crock pot for 8-10 hours.
The beautiful animal before it became a yummy stew…no after pictures…we ate it too fast.
Hello?!….hello?!….it seems that my sister’s have lost their way into the kitchen! I wonder where they went? Anyway, August was great and busy so this was the perfect recipe for me.
1 16-ounce package of bacon (regular thickness-not thick cut), cut in half
1 8-ounce package of pitted dates
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Position oven rack in the center of the oven. Cover a cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around a date. Make sure the bacon seam is placed facing downwards on the cookie sheet. Press firmly on the bacon wrapped date, so it is less likely to unravel. Repeat until all of the dates are wrapped in bacon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until crisp. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Makes 25-30 bacon wrapped dates.
- 4 cups cauliflower (riced)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3 cups chicken stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large pan over medium heat
- Cover and reduce heat for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so, until all liquid is absorbed
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
Yummers and I am not a cauliflower person at all! Serve with bacon and eggs and you have a great meal!!
Thank you to Paleo Comfort Foods for this great recipe!