Well, this month has just about gotten away from me and I still have not posted anything. Liquid was hard for me…I wanted to be creative but what to make? I thought really hard and here it is……
Warning – this is a difficult recipe….follow the directions carefully!
- Go to your favorite establishment that sells fine wines
- We prefer Market Basket in any New Hampshire town/city to avoid the ridiculous sales tax now imposed on delicious alcoholic beverages in Massachusetts
- Once in the store, you will see a variety of options. Look closely and choose the one best for you.
- You may be lucky and find a coupon too, so look carefully!
- Purchase your favorite selection along with an orange, a lemon and a lime. You may also want to purchase a bag of ice
- Once at home, you need to decide if you are making a pitcher of Sangria or if by the glass is the way to go….I guess it depends on if there is a sister around to indulge with you
- Anyway, slice the fruit so it can be squeezed into the glass (or pitcher)
- Now, here is the HARD part…..TWIST off the cap of the Sangria….no need for a cork screw here….just use a bit of elbow grease and TWIST!
- If you choose to buy the box of Sangria…just follow the directions….a little more difficult but the results are just the same….delicious….
- Fill your glass with ice, pour the Sangria into the glass, squeeze a little orange, lemon and lime and enjoy!
- You may get a little excited, but do not do what this man is doing….totally uncivilized!
- So anyway…..drink up ladies and gentlemen and don’t forget to tip your waitress!