- 2-1/4 cups water (to dechlorinate city water let sit in an open container overnight on the counter and let the chlorine evaporate
- Sorry, I did not go this far….maybe I should have?
- 3/4 cup your favorite honey (We like orange blossom and raspberry)
- 3 cups assorted fruit cut into small pieces
- If canned drain, if fresh…yummy too!
- 12 3-oz. paper cups or popsicle molds
- 12 popsicle sticks
How to make it
- Whisk water and honey until well mixed.
- Place 1/4 cup fruit in each mold.
- Divide honey-water mixture between cups.
- Freeze until partially frozen, about 1 hour.
- Insert popsicle stick; freeze completely.
- Alternative…skip the popsicle sticks and freeze in ice cube trays to use as ice cubes for any Iced tea.
- Freeze in ice cube trays and let melt on hot oatmeal
- Add as ice cubes to your favorite adult beverage including my favorite Jack Daniels (hint hint) or any flavored vodka, you get the idea.
Thank you to http://www.grouprecipes.com/22744/healthy-honey-berry-popsicles.html for the recipe!