We really have not had a white winter at all this year in New England — and I am not complaining!!!!
I started out making something totally different, but ended up with Peanut Butter Brownies covered in White Chocolate Chips!
- Use your favorite brownie mix and prepare as directed
- Bake according to instructions for 10 minutes
- Melt peanut butter in a sauce pan until smooth
- Remove brownies from the oven and pour peanut butter in and mix well
- Continue to bake as directed
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chips
- Let stand for a few minutes and enjoy!