- 1 cup coconut cream concentrate
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup raw organic honey
- 1/2 cup fresh apricots, diced
- 1/4 cup organic cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Place all ingredients, except apricots in mixing bowl
- Use hand mixer to form batter
- Once mixed well, fold in apricots
- Pour batter into a greased 8×8 baking dish
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
- Let cool, cut and enjoy!
Thanks to civilizedcavemancooking.com for the great recipe.
Photos in a few!