This is so simple that you will want to make these over and over!
- 1 package of Oreos
- 1 block of cream cheese
- white candy coating or white chocolate
- food coloring – optional
- Crush Oreos and place in mixer bowl
- Add in block of cream cheese and mix until combined
- Roll or scoop into smalls balls and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet
- Place Oreo balls in to fridge until chocolate is melted
- Put the chocolate of choice in a double boiler and melt (this is where I added the coloring to make them pink!)
- Coat the Oreo balls with the chocolate and put back in the fridge until hardened.
When the chocolate is wet you can roll them in nuts, coconut or any sort of sprinkles.
This is a great no-bake dessert for the summer time!